The CineQ Pro 250 Double features two belts providing maximum control of your queue. The lower belt restricts pedestrians from ‘ducking’ under the belt, helps keep children in line and provides guidance for the visually impaired using a cane. The bottom belt makes this stanchion ADA compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act). The CineQ Pro Double is a two piece post construction which allows the lower belt mechanism to be easily replaced in the field avoiding the cost of returning the stanchion to the manufacturer for repairs. The belts are available in 11′ or 13′.
When ordering large quantities of stanchions, please call SwayJack at 1-800-401-2427 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order and get the best price on shipping! We are available by phone Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and anytime by email.
- 1 – CineQ Pro Double Belt Stanchion (must be ordered in multiples of two)
- Height: 40”
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14″
- Belt Length: 11′ or 13′
Features & Benefits:
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Compliant
- Slow retract braking system
- Belt lock
- Full circumference floor protector
- Close weave heavy duty nylon belt lasts the life of the post
- Universal belt end allows for connection to most major brands
- .005 gauge steel and cast iron base reduce wear and tear
- low profile cast iron base minimizes accidental trip hazard
- Posts are available in 7 finishes and 40 belt options
- Customized belts are available by screen print or dye sublimation print
Contact us for custom post finishes and belt options!